What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Today got this
IMG-20190225-172424.jpg

Her Wisemec RX2 21700 a Death Rabbit RTA in gun metal for me and a wood drip tip.

And here we have His and Hers.
IMG-20190225-175106.png

Got her the green and black.

Now hopefully I get to keep mine. Oh the serpent is not staying on hers there's a Hellavape Hellbeast for her.

The 510 is completely fucked, as you can see it broke in half and I've never seen so much crud [emoji23]

I have a NEW 510 here but i will have to grind it down to right diameter and then drill 3 holes for the holding screws the solder it together., so leave it with me and i'll sort it for you,...just pay for postage back to yourself [emoji6][emoji106]

Hi Joe, sorry only just caught up. The mod was 2nd hand when i got it...so that 510 connector probably wasn't in the best of when i got it. Intersting to see what's inside these things...not a lot is there?!

Grateful for your persistance with it, you're a top man Joe :clapping:, but please let me know what the parts cost are too..i wouldn't expect you to foot the costs for that as well..not too mention your time!

Much appreciated...but don't rip your hair out over it will ya! :D
emoji106.png

Last edited:
Hi Joe, sorry only just caught up. The mod was 2nd hand when i got it...so that 510 connector probably wasn't in the best of when i got it. Intersting to see what's inside these things...not a lot is there?!

Grateful for your persistance with it, you're a top man Joe :clapping:, but please let me know what the parts cost are too..i wouldn't expect you to foot the costs for that as well..not too mention your time!

Much appreciated...but don't rip your hair out over it will ya! :D
emoji106.png
Like i said, just pay for postage.

Just got to get a new drill bit for SS .

Dont pull me hair out, i'm fecking bald [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

More loveliness from Prime Vapes, I already ate the sweetie!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190226_111603.jpg
    IMG_20190226_111603.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 58
Hey kid's.
Look what I'm wicking for.
WP_20190226_12_53_28_Pro.jpg

Get ready. I hear it should be live later.
Thanks to Mixmaster @ZT and all the tribe at manabush and steam tea.
WP_20190226_12_53_28_Pro.jpg

My delivery from nom nomz, I'm looking forward to trying the jax Berry pie and they've started doing the fryd range as a concentrate so I jumped on the banana which is luverly!
And some muji from fleabay
_20190226_131453.JPG

Back
Top Bottom