What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A message that I won one of those Aspire Tigons in the Aspire giveaway.Interested to try those new style coils.

My new toy :)
Picked up from a seller on Facebook who struggled with the wicking on the Kylin V2.
It went for a song paired with the Minikin V2....I think they match quite well.
I set about wicking the Kylin today, taking my time and following the ' dam ' method suggested by Vaping with Vic.
So far, no dry hits and no leaks :)View attachment 185870
If C3PO vaped...

Nice setup Ian, I do like a Minikin (bubble glass no so much!)

Postie brought me feck all so I went out to get some Nord Fodder - best nic salts I've tried and only 3 for a tenner at a local B&M store! :)

Nord-Food.jpg

My new council tax increase....gone up 10%..... WTF?!
12.5% last year, 8.5 before that, infact..my council bill has gone up 65% in 5 fecking years!

Haven't they heard of the concept of inflation adjustment? The fecking extortionists!

Lets do what the froggies do best..and have a fecking revolution in Blighty! :muhaha:

:angrymob: :crying::flamewar::flames::frustratedcomputer::rant::rules1::whipping::protest:

My new council tax increase....10% WTF?! It was 12.5% last year!
Haven't they heard of inflation rates? Fecking extortionists!

Let do what the froggies do best..and have a fecking revolution in Blighty! :muhaha:

:angrymob: :crying::flamewar::flames::frustratedcomputer::rant::rules1::whipping::yoda::protest:
10%,wow! Our increase came out yesterday, very possibly for the first time in 10 years?) and its 4.75. We're going to be £1349 pa I think.

1B8C35F8-EDDF-4449-9CC4-8E388A6CA9BF.jpeg
Only just got round to opening my parcel after abit of a hectic evening, calm is now restored so can get on with trying some of the jam roly poly for the first time, been looking forward to this one, hope it’s nice....

10%,wow! Our increase came out yesterday, very possibly for the first time in 10 years?) and its 4.75. We're going to be £1349 pa I think.

It's bloody rediculous in Pembrokeshire...council keeps moaning about budget shortfalls....yet they can and do throw money around on fancy artitectural designed council offices. Honestly the new one in Haverfordwest looks utterly out of place with the surrounding properties...looks like a 21st century take on a medieval castle.
And the one thing Pembrokeshire isn't short of..is fecking castles!!

It's bloody rediculous in Pembrokeshire...council moaning that they haven't got enough funds to fill their depts....yet throw money around on fancy artitectural designed council offices. Honestly the new one in Haverfordwest looks utterly out of place with the surrounding properties...looks like a 21st century take on a medieval castle. One thing Pembrokeshire isn't short of..is fecking castles!!
The school kids in the man towns of Argyll went on strike the other day due to proposed council cuts to youth services. Argyll & Bute council (Tory/Lib Dem coalition, aye in Scotland! ah know! SNP told them to ram it a previous coalition partners) and are running an £8m defecit - they implemented the cuts to youth services :(

Apologies, wrong thread for this!

Back
Top Bottom