What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just a small custard slice top up, and nearly enough tops to go with it!!!
Don't stress @Lee I have loads [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
20190222_202543.jpeg

My new toy :)
Picked up from a seller on Facebook who struggled with the wicking on the Kylin V2.
It went for a song paired with the Minikin V2....I think they match quite well.
I set about wicking the Kylin today, taking my time and following the ' dam ' method suggested by Vaping with Vic.
So far, no dry hits and no leaks :)
Asmodus Gold.jpg

No way! You’re having me on! What about the nic shots you’re one short on them too?
Yep, but didn't want to say that as I know how much you stress about that stuff! Got nic as well mate so all good[emoji16]

Picked up from a seller on Facebook who struggled with the wicking on the Kylin V2.
I set about wicking the Kylin today, taking my time and following the ' dam ' method suggested by Vaping with Vic.
So far, no dry hits and no leaks :)View attachment 185870
I think @Crewella will like this set up as she likes shiny things :)

So far, no dry hits and no leaks :)View attachment 185870

Nice, very understated :14:

Yep, but didn't want to say that as I know how much you stress about that stuff! Got nic as well mate so all good[emoji16]

Man that’s bad! Take it the parcel wasn’t battered? I have had some help packing orders this week it’s been mental but I’m almost sure I packed yours.

Either way I’ll make up for it on your next order!

Man that’s bad! Take it the parcel wasn’t battered? I have had some help packing orders this week it’s been mental but I’m almost sure I packed yours.

Either way I’ll make up for it on your next order!
Will check with the wife as she signed for parcel (she is at the gym tonight) and let you know, but honestly don't worry about it I have plenty of nic/tops just thought it was about time I had a moan about something again[emoji23]

Will check with the wife as she signed for parcel (she is at the gym tonight) and let you know, but honestly don't worry about it I have plenty of nic/tops just thought it was about time I had a moan about something again[emoji23]

Yeah don’t blame you mate, not going to live that down now am I [emoji23]

Yeah don’t blame you mate, not going to live that down now am I [emoji23]
I may bring it up from time to time, as required

Clive sort your fucking address out!!!

Lee learn to count etc [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom