What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Save your money, do what you did at school with books...wallpaper [emoji23][emoji23]
I think i will stick to the Zapwrapz thanks Mark i dont want to give the wife any ideas when we go to the DIY store by taking free samples of wallpaper lol.........
But it does bring back memories i use to cover my school books in my Beano and Dandy comics and i use to read em over and over again when i was bored in class maybe thats way i did not learn much at school lol........

A box of goodies arrived today.

£19 shipping charge FFS. Company offered to pay it 2 days after I already had.......
1550838975524.jpeg

My Hellvape rebirth just arrived from aceofvapez. I got it for £11.90 with the potv code (+ £2.99 del) thanks for the heads up @Cozy [emoji106]
_20190222_124514.JPG

Small order from FT since before CNY so took a while to arrive. Now need some help/advice on the DVARW on how this thing goes together. Got a few spares for it & the 3.5ml top aswell to contend with. And how the hell do you fill this thing :18:
86F683CB-B9E5-422D-B076-4C2FF0838F84.jpeg

From @Vapaneeza Scrooge a pair of green BB panels and drip tip (these are stunning in the flesh) many thanks bud.

From @Rob a pair of blue Vespa BB panels for FREE! ...great detailed panels...many thanks bud.

Some FERNOX LS-X for sealing BB against juice leaking into chip.

20190222_144450.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom