What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@BULLDOG1964 nice package you got this morning that ruthless gold sounds nice can you give me your verdict on it please sounds like something id like to try
Hi mate just built some new coils and i must say that Ruthless gold is gorgeous i get a slight coffee taste not over powering just right on the inhale on the exhale i get cookie biscuit and caramel i would like to say thank you to @joe clay for giving me the chance to try this really nice juice the only thing is the wife is going to kill me as iam going to have to order more of this........

Thought I won a different competition! Great surprise
Thanks to @Michael jackson & @joe clay
IMG_20190221_172624.jpeg

Todays vape mail is:
My Wismec Reulaux RX 200 which i won in top ape @joe clay giveaway and kindly donated by another top ape @Michael jackson + the add bonus by the man himself @joe clay 60mls of Ruthless Gold ( thank you so much mate it was very kind of you to add this ) also not tried this one yet so looking forward to that.........
Thank you again @joe clay and @Michael jackson you are both top apes.........
Hope you enjoy it

Hope you like it
Love it, I thought I'd won the Wismec Reulaux! der... so it was a great surprise today, just got into squonking as well [emoji106] with the added bonus of 60ml of milkman milky o's courtesy of @joe clay I'm proper set up in me vape cave with a nice tot of rum on the side [emoji41]

Picked up my giveaway win from the very generous @itscostingme .
Subtank plus , pico dual , Melo 3 mini and a couple of batteries
With a cheeky little wasp nano added that wasn't in the original list of prizes

IMG_20190221_175433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom