What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Delivery from MR Primevapes @Lee 3 new flavours to try as already got Limesicle,, bloody luverly too. Looking forward to these. Cheers mate. P.S - sweetie already acquired by one of the kids
06463B4C-84D6-4BC7-A5AB-EBC6DCDC395A.jpeg

Well..seeing as there's a spate of pipe lovers plaguing this thread..and i'm another fully paid up member of the slippers and smoking jacket mob...i got the Musgrave epipe on Wednesday...now here's the juice to go in it...yep..yet another recipient of the Manabush Humidor packs..both of 'em!

Super fast delivery...I ordered these on Wednesday, & arrived the next day...dang... that's quick! Cheers @ZT. :2thumbsup: :mail:

DSCF2533.JPG

And after several months of not really buying much of anything, bar the odd juice stock ups.....the dreaded Shinyitis has well and truely returned once again..cos i'm riddled with it...here's a cheap classified purchase from @pancser

The Ubertoot UTA2 clone is on the way too..but i picked up another Coppervape tank, the Penodat RTA kit, plus included in the sale, a Kangertech Juppi sub tank & spares. I don't know anything about either of these tanks..but..since i'm currently in 'trying out' mode ....it was cheap! Cheers @pancser :thumbup:

Penodat and the black Juppi (that sounded rude!)

DSCF2536.JPG

The Penodat.

DSCF2532.JPG

DSCF2529.JPG

The local tree hugger braving the icy damp Welsh weather for a fat ball, taken yesterday out of me kitchen window....

....oh 'ang on..how did he get on here?!

DSCF2525.JPG

Building up quite a bevy of tanks now..just gotta sit me arse down for an hour (or two)..and set 'em all up. And there's more on the way. :rolleyes:

Is there a cure for this damned disease?!

PS...almost forgot...it's me 1st anniversary today, one year since quitting the stinkies..Yay! The longest i've ever gone without smoking. And i'm feelin' goooooood! :yahoo::)2

Last edited:
Well..seeing as there's a spate of pipe lovers plaguing this thread..and i'm another fully paid up member of the slippers and smoking jacket mob...i got the Musgrave epipe on Wednesday...now here's the juice to go in it...yep..yet another recipient of the Manabush Humidor packs..both of 'em!

Super fast delivery...I ordered these on Wednesday, & arrived the next day...dang... that's quick! Cheers @ZT. :2thumbsup: :mail:

View attachment 186446
And after several months of not really buying much of anything, bar the odd juice stock ups.....the dreaded Shinyitis has well and truely returned once again..cos i'm riddled with it...here's a cheap classified purchase from @pancser

The Ubertoot UTA2 clone is on the way too..but i picked up another Coppervape tank, the Penodat RTA kit, plus included in the sale, a Kangertech Juppi sub tank & spares. I don't know anything about either of these tanks..but..since i'm currently in 'trying out' mode ....it was cheap! Cheers @pancser [emoji106]

View attachment 186450

The Penodat.

View attachment 186448

View attachment 186449

The local tree hogger braving the icy damp Welsh whether for a fat ball, taken yesterday out of me kitchen window....

View attachment 186451

Building up quite a bevy of tanks now..just gotta sit me arse down for an hour (or two)..and set 'em all up. And there's more on the way. :rolleyes:

PS...almost forgot...it's me 1st anniversary today, one year since quitting the stinkies..Yay! The longest i've ever gone without smoking. And i'm feelin' goooooood! :yahoo::)2
Nice haul D and hearty congratulations on the vapeaversary :)

Nope there is no cure at least I could not find any in 3.5years of vaping ;)

Congrats for your first year

View attachment 186446

The Ubertoot UTA2 clone is on the way too..but i picked up another Coppervape tank, the Penodat RTA kit, plus included in the sale, a Kangertech Juppi sub tank & spares. I don't know anything about either of these tanks..but..since i'm currently in 'trying out' mode ....it was cheap! Cheers @pancser :thumbup:

View attachment 186450

The Penodat.

View attachment 186448

View attachment 186449

The local tree hugger braving the icy damp Welsh weather for a fat ball, taken yesterday out of me kitchen window....

View attachment 186451

Happy 1st vaperversary mate........:2thumbsup:.........

View attachment 186446

View attachment 186450

The Penodat.

View attachment 186448

View attachment 186449

View attachment 186451

Happy Vapesery! Well done! Have a look at Quorax Video on Youtube for the penodat

Back
Top Bottom