What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nice to see you rocking the temp mode on that. Now where's your bubble glass.
emoji6.png

Still in the box for the moment @Jon The Vape , I'll need to dismantle the puppy later and fathom out where to put @Rob 's mesh to tighten it up a smidge.

I use the 0.8mm insert on the dvarw and the tightest airpin with one hole on the AFC on the Spica, say no more ;)
Calling you Dyson from now on. [emoji6]
The True tank in TC mode never leaves my Vaponaute. I'm on the next to smallest hole. Ooh missis [emoji16]

Ooh squonk pin included. Nice [emoji106][emoji106]
Rather rare in copper I believe unless you buy direct from Kennedy, and that's just not financially prudent due to delivery costs - I really, really, really want a green top cap for my 25, they're not overly expensive, but delivery was about $26! Then you get smashed for import :(

Rather rare in copper I believe unless you buy direct from Kennedy, and that's just not financially prudent due to delivery costs - I really, really, really want a green top cap for my 25, they're not overly expensive, but delivery was about $26! Then you get smashed for import :(
I've got the SXK Kennedy 25 clone in mirror finish gold lurking in my collection somewhere. Used to run it in squonk mode on the original lost vape drone. Think the squonk pin cost me half as much as the SXK. [emoji4]

The pin is fekin expensive for what it is though (not a dig at you mate). I'll probably be looking to @Lee for an appropriate drip tip, once I decide where this will live. Probably on my wrapped drone, unless I get the urge to use a tube.

I've got the SXK Kennedy 25 clone in mirror finish gold lurking in my collection somewhere. Used to run it in squonk mode on the original lost vape drone. Think the squonk pin cost me half as much as the SXK. [emoji4]
Just been on their site, $15 for the pin. I checked previously and the delivery was 26 bucks and Smut said it was coming up sub 5 bucks for him - just checked there and its 4.79! Can get the cap & delivery for $43.79! Anybody know what import charges would be on that? I'm gonna stick a WTB on SV on the off chance anybody has a green top cap, but I'd be very surprised.

Just been on their site, $15 for the pin. I checked previously and the delivery was 26 bucks and Smut said it was coming up sub 5 bucks for him - just checked there and its 4.79! Can get the cap & delivery for $43.79! Anybody know what import charges would be on that? I'm gonna stick a WTB on SV on the off chance anybody has a green top cap, but I'd be very surprised.
Yes I got my pin from custom vapes in UK. Cost me a tenner but was best option at the time. No longer in stock, so hanging onto it. [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom