What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Now will this replace my Falcon King as my favourite tank.
Edit: Yes it has, it's a much better vape, draw and flavour but it's so big and ugly.
20190301_172611.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I got my pin from custom vapes in UK. Cost me a tenner but was best option at the time. No longer in stock, so hanging onto it. [emoji6]
I've completed my set-ups and I'm never going to use it for squonking again, so better somebody else gets the enjoyment from it :)

Just been on their site, $15 for the pin. I checked previously and the delivery was 26 bucks and Smut said it was coming up sub 5 bucks for him - just checked there and its 4.79! Can get the cap & delivery for $43.79! Anybody know what import charges would be on that? I'm gonna stick a WTB on SV on the off chance anybody has a green top cap, but I'd be very surprised.
I think custom charges are 20% of your total order, (items and shipping) plus 3% handling fees, don’t know if this is 100% right but i think it is, so on $43.79 you ll be looking about £8 on top for total import fees...

I think custom charges are 20% of your total order, (items and shipping) plus 3% handling fees, don’t know if this is 100% right but i think it is, so on $43.79 you ll be looking about £8 on top for total import fees...
Cheers gs, that would make it £41, I could live with that.

Around that figure, depending on the exchange rate at the time, but should be all in for under £45...
Hmm, when I think about it that's pretty steep actually, sold a complete Kennedy and copper squonk pin to a great ape yesterday for £60 delivered!

Hmm, when I think about it that's pretty steep actually, sold a complete Kennedy and copper squonk pin to a great ape yesterday for £60 delivered!
Agreed, it’s steep, personal wouldn’t pay £45 for just the top cap but all boils down to how bad you want it...
I have paid silly money for extras for kit before and regretted it, worst being some stab wood doors and button for my plug, as now I prefer the standard black ones...

Postman Pat must be wondering what the hell i am up to...cos another 3 packages arrived yesterday for me; that Ubertoot UTA2 clone, very kindly given to me gratis from @stevoknevo, with it's box of bits and spares, bless you steve! :thankssign:
Interestingly fragrant smell of whatever was last in it, steve! :18:

Shall be having a go at setting up the 'toot & the Penodat i got the day before, both with similar coil builds..and compare the two. Might even do a review somewhere on here. I have had a request to review that Penodat for one member.

And to think, that i scurried down the RTA rabbit hole, only a coupla weeks ago! :D

Next, 2 3D printed battery holders from @bob, one for my 18650s, and then i asked bob if he had a programme for a 18350 holder..he does and he did! I'm thinking of glueing them together as one unit. Plus, wee free little 3D printed atty stand came with with them..thanks Bob..just the ticket, & already in use as you can see. This should fix the wee issue of my shite ability to remember what order i've used me batteries!

And finally..a few new flavours to try out from Vapemate. I've ordered from them only once before, nearly a year ago, and couldn't remember if i liked their stuff or not..so trying some out again. Looking forward to the coconut ones....hoping it'll taste bit like a bounty bar! :drool::)2

DSCF2538.JPG

Apologies for the 'unprofessional' looking photo...i'm in the process of creating a 'vape station'. Something i want to get, that's on my wish for another day...a proper craft made vape cabinet (non of ya enviromentally unfriendly cheap plastic shite thank you!), designed to my requirements & spec..and then get somebody else to make it! Stu, mibbe?!

'tis funny..but not long ago i said i was happy to just stick with stock tanks and simple set ups....then i tried a RTA..... Bye bye simple plans, nice knowing ya! :p:rolleyes:;)

Not quite done just yet folks..sorry, but there's more coming yet! :oops2:

But i will stop...i must..i must..damn you cursed Shinyitis! DAMN YOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom