What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Postie bought my giveaway prize that i won in @BigCloud kind giveaway of the Boreas v2 RTA thank you so much mate i just love it will try and get a build in it a bit later thanks again mate so much........

My favourite strawberry and I finally get round to trying botany now it's almost gone.
WP_20190302_13_28_42_Pro.jpg

Today's post 2 pairs of Samsung 30Qs from Fogstar plus torch and 2 soft zipper case's free, thanks Ben.

Batteries from fogstar & really like the cases, super quick delivery ordered about 4pm yesterday & here by 9am.
IMG_20190302_154009.jpeg

Same here, Fogstar take some beating, brilliant service.

one reason i wont shop anywhere else for batteries, them alone are well worth the price, the cases & torches im accumilating are a bonus, least i can send the torches out as xmas prezzies ;)

That branding / artwork is ace.

The flavours are better than the branding! So much thought and work gone into this range it is unreal.

So who makes these Hedders ?

@TheBoringVapeCo - just had a look for it online and can't see anywhere selling it yet. It's just released and we had a tester of it at the vape meet @Purplefowler organised, this range really is something else. I have been sent them FOC but no money is changing hands for me banging on about these, and I do intend to bang on about them, they are worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom