What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got my concentrates today so will be having fun doing a couple of fruit flavours and also a Custard Creams one

IMG_20190304_175001.png

Mr postie brought me 2 packages today....:mail:

1 - a super mahoosive big up to Sam the man @Sam's Vape Reviews, for his very generous 'surprise' prize giveaway i won, which turned out to be an Joyetech Espion & Cubis Max Tour kit, plus 12 bottles of assorted juices..very nice one mate! :)2 :thankyou: very much Sam! :thumbup::worship::worship::worship:
:yahoo::woohoo: :happy guys: :worship: :woot: :thumbup: :opengift:

DSCF2541.JPG

DSCF2550.JPG

2 - This dinky beauty i ordered last week....it lights up an evevyting! I do have a soft spot for these steampunk mods from Teslacigs. Stuck that Juppi tank on it, that i picked up from a recent classie sale. It's not bad at all! :)2

DSCF2551.JPG

DSCF2552.JPG

DSCF2554.JPG
DSCF2556.JPG

I think i've got enough mods now!

Got my Humble hopscotch today 2 bottles of 6 nic there's a bit of toffee in it too yum! And the other two bottles were a mystery bag I got for 16.99 not bad for 200 ml of juice! (Just those 2 bottles.. the hopscotch bottles were seperate) the one that says vanilla custard is a hopscotch
20190304_155848.jpg

Mr postie brought me 2 packages today....:mail:

1 - a super mahoosive big up to Sam the man @Sam's Vape Reviews, for his very generous 'surprise' prize giveaway i won, which turned out to be an Joyetech Espion & Cubis Max Tour kit, plus 12 bottles of assorted juices..very nice one mate! :)2 :thankyou: very much Sam! :thumbup::worship::worship::worship:
:yahoo::woohoo: :happy guys: :worship: :woot: :thumbup: :opengift:

View attachment 186769
View attachment 186770

2 - This dinky beauty i ordered last week....it lights up an evevyting! I do have a soft spot for these steampunk mods from Teslacigs. Stuck that Juppi tank on it, that i picked up from a recent classie sale. It's not bad at all! :)2

View attachment 186771
View attachment 186772
View attachment 186773View attachment 186774
I think i've got enough mods now!

Very nice, i love Tesla's i have 2 punk's and the poker, well done mate.

IMG_20190305_105643.jpg

Hats off to @Lee , despite Storm Freya he managed to get to shore & get these in the post:D. Downside is another 2 week steep on the custard :(

Back
Top Bottom