What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Very nice, i love Tesla's i have 2 punk's and the poker, well done mate.

Have you seen that odd looking double barrel thing they do....theCP Couples kit Double barrel tank mod...mental! I don't do RTDAs myself..but wondering if anybody got one of those? If so, what's it like?

Have you seen that odd looking double barrel thing they do....theCP Couples kit Double barrel tank mod...mental! I don't do RTDAs myself..but wondering if anybody got one of those? If so, what's it like?
I haven't got one myself but when i was away on holiday at Gt Yarmouth last year a guy in the vape shop there was using one and when i saw it i was quite impressed as you can have 2 flavors in it one in each tank when i got home i did promise myself that i would get one but never did get round to it.....

Hi mate i have not seen that one, don't fancy one either after nearly buying the squid industries one, three of Us in the shop and not one of us could get the battery door on or off, they had three others all the same, happy to have dodged a bullet.

Postie left me a lovely wee red ticket, which was exchanged for this...

IMG_1310.JPG

A purdy Tesla Antique Dragon mech from @joe clay in the classies. Thanks too for the liquid, not sure what it is but I'll find out soon enough.

I haven't got one myself but when i was away on holiday at Gt Yarmouth last year a guy in the vape shop there was using one and when i saw it i was quite impressed as you can have 2 flavors in it one in each tank when i got home i did promise myself that i would get one but never did get round to it.....

Hi mate i have not seen that one, don't fancy one either after nearly buying the squid industries one, three of Us in the shop and not one of us could get the battery door on or off, they had three others all the same, happy to have dodged a bullet.

Ah! And there's me thinking, one vaped from both tanks at the same time! Sounds like a fickle mod by all accounts then. I'll skip that one.

Anyhoo...Mr postie brought to me, a wee envelope containing 10 Terrified Pickle battery wraps.
Thought i ordered just the 5...mibbe they multiplied in the envelope out of sheer fear?!

DSCF2558.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom