What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Latest editions from @Lee

upload_2019-3-6_13-38-53.jpeg

Ah! And there's me thinking, one vaped from both tanks at the same time! Sounds like a fickle mod by all accounts then. I'll skip that one.
I was told by the guy in the shop that you can vape from both tanks at the same time and you can have 2 different flavours and vape them at the same time and as i said i left the shop thinking ive got to get one them when i get home but never got round to it..........

I was told by the guy in the shop that you can vape from both tanks at the same time and you can have 2 different flavours and vape them at the same time and as i said i left the shop thinking ive got to get one them when i get home but never got round to it..........

What's it got? One mouthpiece connected to both tanks? It would have to cause I wouldn't be able to vape both tanks at the same time otherwise....
And i'd like to see the person who could!! LMAO
Well my husband would lolololol

What's it got? One mouthpiece connected to both tanks? It would have to cause I wouldn't be able to vape both tanks at the same time otherwise....
Yes your right it only has just the one mouthpiece .........

Well that's what it looks like Kitty!

Wrong thread but here's a piccy of it:

(PS folks: i don't have one of these, okay!)

9628361-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom