What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nice haul, I’d be wanting a bag of Moam’s for ordering all that lot :18:

To be fair, not only did he get TWO sweets - he also got 5 million packing peanuts thrown in for free which have many uses [emoji16][emoji23]

To be fair, not only did he get TWO sweets - he also got 5 million packing peanuts thrown in for free which have many uses [emoji16][emoji23]

So, that's what those things are called......i've been calling 'em Cheesy Wotsits 'til now.

Not that i'd ever fancy eating them though!

Picked up another of these suckers. Can't wait to try it out! I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

Attachments

• _PMN8P0w.jpeg
    _PMN8P0w.jpeg
    974.2 KB · Views: 215
Todays vape mail is.........
My giveaway prize from @Chris K a Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA and must say iam over the moon with it going to try a build on it a bit later today if i get time thank you so much @Chris K ...........
Also Vandy Vape squonk bottle for my Pulse bf mech mod...........

Today postie bought me the Augvape Skynet Pro tank from Ecigone, came with bubble glass in a separate box, and all for £9.99, bargain.

Right....the latest bout of shinyitis is waning, thank feck....no more stuff..i got enough stuff to be going on with. But me Ehpro True came in today plus a superfast delivery of a couple tubs of Pilgrim coils to go in the True:

DSCF2609.JPG

Last edited:
20190320_143128.jpg 20190320_142924.jpg

It arrived and to say I am happy with them is a massive understatement. Thank you Stu just doesn't seem enough to say.

Back
Top Bottom