What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I had a mate a few years ago when i use to go carp fishing and he use to spray his bollie on his hair rig before casting it out and he always done well the fish seem to love it...........

My competition win thanks to @Mitz

Excited to put a build in it after work this evening
20190318_105923.jpeg

IMG_4227.JPG

Some juice from The Boring Vape Co. Been wanting to try this ever since they first posted in the intros section.

How you finding it Discomatt? I bought some Purple Mangosteen and Cherimoya at the weekend and i cant quite make my mind up whether i like it or not.

Bit too early to say but its very different and im quite enjoying it. To me this one tastes like poached pears with cinnamon and red wine. Got some bitterness to it that dries your mouth like a dry wine does. Its quite sophisticated. Not quite getting the caramel it boasts but like I say its a bit too early and ive not had a proper play and it needs to settle.

I had a mate a few years ago when i use to go carp fishing and he use to spray his bollie on his hair rig before casting it out and he always done well the fish seem to love it...........
I also used to spray it on the treble hooks when dead baiting for pike. They seemed to like it as well.

Received yesterday a jiffy bag of freebies generousy sent from @vapellie. Was trying to bag a Nitecore charger she had, but missed out....but these bits and bob now complete me coil building tool kit! Interesting tray of assorted coils i found...some types i never heard of before! Hive coils? Do little bees come of those??!!

Anyhoo, Ta very much darling, much obliged to you!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

DSCF2588.JPG

Back
Top Bottom