What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

They are for the Vapeshell atty for the billet box. I’m not sure what would fit yours but you could use some mesh to plug it up. Works well

Ah okay, no worries, gotta be something out there...or maybe i'll come to favour that Crown 4 over the Raf instead! lol!

Mind you....another tank arrived this morning, this time a Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3, another classified buy from @ed87, much obliged mate:

DSCF2574.JPG

Last edited:
Got a nice handful from Fogstar today, considering I ordered these late yesterday afternoon, that was pretty quick to North of Inverness.
Our own @Vapaneezer Scrooge didn't hang about with the condensation plugs either, plus another freebie to keep the Billet Box healthy.
Cheers Si...:thankssign:

20190316_125900.jpg

20190316_134232.jpg
Aspire Zelos with Nautilus S2.
Bit of a a ballache getting used the the coil and top fill and showed 'no atomizer' until I wd40'd the lot.
We'll see, but Im sick to the back teeth of my two Zenith tanks and have given up trying with those.

View attachment 187644 Aspire Zelos with Nautilus S2.
Bit of a a ballache getting used the the coil and top fill and showed 'no atomizer' until I wd40'd the lot.
We'll see, but Im sick to the back teeth of my two Zenith tanks and have given up trying with those.

Speaking as someone who has the Zelos and the older Nauty 2 tank....that all over bell cap, can be ball ache to undo! I don't have the newer one, was hoping that it would be easier to undo..but sounds like it isn't!

PS: Wd40...on a vape tank...are you mad?!!! You'll be high on WD40 fumes! lol! :D

View attachment 187644 Aspire Zelos with Nautilus S2.

WD40 is about the most useless lubricant there is, everyone has a tin in the shed and that's where it should stay.
Run some vape juice round the threads, at least it will taste better.

:D I cleaned off the WD40 (I think :30:)
Im expecting it to be a bit stiff at first @Deaf Vaper. Hopefully itll loosen up with more WD (just kidding haha)
Theres no leaking anyway and thats absolute bliss so far...
A friend is lending me his spare mod on Monday - not sure what it is yet but he swears by it. So I'll have another one to test run too.
Seriously was thinking about having a fag yesterday and Ive GOT to avoid that shit

:D I cleaned off the WD40 (I think :30:)
Im expecting it to be a bit stiff at first @Deaf Vaper. Hopefully itll loosen up with more WD (just kidding haha)
Theres no leaking anyway and thats absolute bliss so far...
A friend is lending me his spare mod on Monday - not sure what it is yet but he swears by it. So I'll have another one to test run too.
Seriously was thinking about having a fag yesterday and Ive GOT to avoid that shit

Well, here's hoping this one does the trick. The nauty two is a nice performer, i still currently use mine...just a shame you couldn't get on with that Zenith, as that's great lttle tank. I have one of those as well.

Most people think it is but WD40 is not a lubricant.
Its a solvent used for dissolving and removing grease.

Back
Top Bottom