What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I dunno, I reckon I've maybe got about another day left, may be two out of the second coil. Thats at c.30w!

Today I took delivery of four bottles of liquid thanks to the impeccable service at Primevapes.
Mmm, did a google on those coils and seemed a few more than usual complaining about them being short lived.

Yesterdays post was my order from @88Vape .....
1 shortfill of peanut butter and jelly (and must say it does taste very nice on the finger test ) .
1 shortfill of New Yorker
1 shortfill of cherry sherbet.
4 nic shot
And to geekvape squonk bottles for my Athena when it comes......

Todays vape mail is.....
A Geekvape Athena mech kit...
360ml of jam on toast juice....
and 3 shortfills from @88Vape 2 Peanut Butter and jelly and 1 Strawberry and Lemon fizz....

I got one of these two, what do you think of it?
@Banjostring My first impression was "I love this little thing". Great flavor and cloud. Tiny! The draw may be a bit tighter than my liking. I'm on my third or fourth refill and I let it get empty and dry hit once. I may have hurt the pod in doing so. Seems that it's even tighter pull now and I have to vape for awhile before it starts coming into its own. I love the preheat function. I still haven't tried it with higher vg freebase nic, I'm using 50/50 salt-nic. I'm very tempted to open the air hole a bit. Please let me know your thoughts on it.

@Banjostring My first impression was "I love this little thing". Great flavor and cloud. Tiny! The draw may be a bit tighter than my liking. I'm on my third or fourth refill and I let it get empty and dry hit once. I may have hurt the pod in doing so. Seems that it's even tighter pull now and I have to vape for awhile before it starts coming into its own. I love the preheat function. I still haven't tried it with higher vg freebase nic, I'm using 50/50 salt-nic. I'm very tempted to open the air hole a bit. Please let me know your thoughts on it.
I haven't tried it myself yet mate, but it sounds ok from what you're saying.

Today has been EPIC. :) No other word for it!!

For Carol, as a "Thank You" and also as a thoroughly deserved Gift after all she has endured this year.

And for me............. Because.............. Oh I don't know! :rotflmao: I'll think of something, given time :D:D

Cerekoted BB, Carbon Fibre Friendly Flipper Panels etc, etc.

A MASSIVE Thank You to @scotty7910 for enabling this. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Got a Zlide tank today and put a 0,8ohm coil in and some Primevapes Limesicle and it's very, very good. A much better MTL draw than the zenith which I found to be too open for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20190702_102531.jpg
    IMG_20190702_102531.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 58
Todays vape mail for me is....
A Stentorian vapour Ram box mod (mech).
120ml shortfill of grannys pie apple crisp + nic shots.
And a lava flow low profile 810 drip tip from Lee @primevapes........

Back
Top Bottom