What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Sx mini pod, smok Nord, dotRDTA and dotMTL with extra bits n pieces for the pods. Very good value from le Petit Vapoteur. If you create an account the prices are lower than if u r just browsing. Recommended.

View attachment 195358

+1 for Le Petit Vapoteur! They often have really good prices compared to what we're being charged here, and no limitation to 2ml tanks.
+1 for dotMTL! It's got its flaws in the convenience department, but the flavour is outstanding!

Nice bargain bundle from The Ace Of Vapes!!
I used to love these juices about 4 years ago, didn’t realise they were still being made and big savings to be had on the website at the moment on these juices.

106wwo6.jpg

Smilk - 100ml
Yoda P - 80ml
Yoda Babies - 80ml
Yoda Blood - 30ml
And some freebies chucked in too milk, coffee & rust.
£28 including Nic and postage can’t be grumbled at!

+1 for Le Petit Vapoteur! They often have really good prices compared to what we're being charged here, and no limitation to 2ml tanks.
+1 for dotMTL! It's got its flaws in the convenience department, but the flavour is outstanding!

I had a look at it last night, convenience? You got too take it ALL apart to set it up....

I had a look at it last night, convenience? You got too take it ALL apart to set it up....

Yeah as I said, it's a bit flawed :P Lack of convenience all the way: You need to be careful with topfill or everything runs over your hands, you need to disassemble and clean the whole thing before you can build on it, and if you flood it for some reason, juice can come out anywhere around the airflow adjustment ring. And then there's the tiny drip tip with isn't a 510... But the taste is still great and it's tiny for its capacity. :D

My postie brought a Smoant Pasito with some spare coils and RBA "deck". Gotta try that later. First POD style system I bought, and only because it is rebuildable.
And also an Exvape Expromizer V4. It's German... rock solid, flawless machining and of course heavy and bulky like a tank :D Taste from the first build is bloody awesome though.

Dpd delivered an Ofrf nexmesh subohm tank and a pack of ss316 coil.

Royal mail tracking says they have delivered my Prime vapes liquids but nothing has been delivered and no card. :doh:
20190703_172416.jpg

Well not exactly vape mail as postie didn't bring it but found a shop clearing out the Miami Drip Club Ocean Lime 10mls so brought the last 12 they had for a tenner so that was a nice result.

IMG_20190703_173847.jpeg

I know what your thinking. Not another zeltu/orion style pod eyeball, but I asked for this one for a reason.
It's both mtl and dtl but more importantly, there's a rebuild able coil coming.
The rba should follow shortly so I will review the included stock coils first.
This has the potential to be a belter.
WP_20190703_17_04_59_Pro.jpg

WP_20190703_17_05_26_Pro.jpg

WP_20190703_17_05_36_Pro.jpg

The rba is under a fiver too.
pasito-vape_09_01.jpg-5.png

Big thank you to Ella from @Sourcemore for getting this out so quickly.
Keep your eye out for the review or by all means shout me if you've questions.

I know what your thinking. Not another zeltu/orion style pod eyeball, but I asked for this one for a reason.
It's both mtl and dtl but more importantly, there's a rebuild able coil coming.
The rba should follow shortly so I will review the included stock coils first.
This has the potential to be a belter.
View attachment 195474
View attachment 195475
View attachment 195476
The rba is under a fiver too.
View attachment 195477
Big thank you to Ella from @Sourcemore for getting this out so quickly.
Keep your eye out for the review or by all means shout me if you've questions.
I stand corrected. Bless her, Ella included the rba inside. Full review and build pics will follow shortly.
Looking forward to this one.
On first look the parts are not interchangeable with any pods I've used before.

Back
Top Bottom