What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I stand corrected. Bless her, Ella included the rba inside. Full review and build pics will follow shortly.
Looking forward to this one.
On first look the parts are not interchangeable with any pods I've used before.

Looking forward to your views on this one. I've have one due to land on the doormat in the next couple of days from FT.

My neighbour just brought round my Prime vapes delivery!
20190703_194641.jpg

How are you finding it bud? What’s it like weight wise in comparison to the original dual? I’m debating ordering one.

Sorry for late reply mate. Loving the mod, performing really well to be honest. Just weighed them both naked and the carbon is 2 grams heavier than the original. Some thought an advantage of the carbon would be a weight reduction. Not so. It’s just the looks and chip you’re paying for.

My postie brought a Smoant Pasito with some spare coils and RBA "deck". Gotta try that later. First POD style system I bought, and only because it is rebuildable.
And also an Exvape Expromizer V4. It's German... rock solid, flawless machining and of course heavy and bulky like a tank :D Taste from the first build is bloody awesome though.

Am keen to hear how the Pasito performs

Looking forward to your views on this one. I've have one due to land on the doormat in the next couple of days from FT.
Impressed. Put a 2mm 27awg 7 wrap coil in it (looks a pain with the side mount wire clamp holes but is actually easy). Even includes an adapter for dry burning the rba separately.
Rta quality flavour from some pow wow. The airflow slide is a tad vague but goes tight enough for me and I like tight. You can buy spare pods too.
Wicks like a champ with plain old muji at 12w. I think you'll be impressed.

Impressed. Put a 2mm 27awg 7 wrap coil in it (looks a pain with the side mount wire clamp holes but is actually easy). Even includes an adapter for dry burning the rba separately.
Rta quality flavour from some pow wow. The airflow slide is a tad vague but goes tight enough for me and I like tight. You can buy spare pods too.
Wicks like a champ with plain old muji at 12w. I think you'll be impressed.
Woooot - that was on my radar too. Thank you! :10:

Back
Top Bottom