What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

3BECFFCA-1134-423E-B2E9-F81A4AC62277.jpeg
New formulated Directors Blend from @Lee
Hoping it’s good!

I hope you enjoy it mate, very little difference to my taste with the V2. Bloody mission it was trying to clone it with totally different main flavours [emoji23]
I’m going to give it a go this afternoon so will let you know. Unfortunately I was a flu cured fan and didn’t try this one but I’m sure it will be fine! :)
Still awaiting a decent coffee vape though ;)

I’m going to give it a go this afternoon so will let you know. Unfortunately I was a flu cured fan and didn’t try this one but I’m sure it will be fine! :)
Still awaiting a decent coffee vape though ;)

Ah I see, the directors blend was the best selling of the three so I started with that one, I’ll get there on the flue cured one soon! Still messing around with the others atm :)

@Discomatt ill second that on the coffee vape @Lee

Unfortunately you’ll never see a coffee vape made by me, I’ve only ever made one coffee before and that was made with the help of others.

I just can’t make them, I’m shit at coffee Vapes. They all taste like bitter wet soggy cardboard to me no matter what flavours are used or who makes them!

That being said there is plans in the near future to do a collaboration with another well known vendor that we’re still talking over, they have made some wicked coffees in the past so I’ll be sure to mention it!

Hi Lee any plans for a decent blackcurrant in your fruit range? I find it quite difficult to get a good blackcurrant and i reckon you could do it if anyone can. Cheers

Hi Lee any plans for a decent blackcurrant in your fruit range? I find it quite difficult to get a good blackcurrant and i reckon you could do it if anyone can. Cheers

Kind of, I have a whole host of lemonade flavours coming, one of which is a blackcurrant lemonade! A little while away yet though, end of next month maybe!

Have you tried purple rain?

Another CT1 pod. A couple of golden tanks for the wifes pipes and some new pods for my cigar.

Kind of, I have a whole host of lemonade flavours coming, one of which is a blackcurrant lemonade! A little while away yet though, end of next month maybe!

Have you tried purple rain?

Yes i have Purple Rain and Purple Paradox and they are nice but not an ADV for me, but blackcurrant Lemonade sounds good. I will keep an eye out. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom