What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

WP_20190723_15_24_56_Pro.jpg

The fine folks at @Dovpo sent me the new D-salt aio to try. Couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time either as I've the new dinner lady Nic salt range to sample.
Really looking forward to what it can do with the the strawberry macaroon. (before no doubt loading it with firewater.
I've another of these to give away to a lucky ape too. Keep em peeled.

This is quite simply gorgeous.
WP_20190723_15_26_26_Pro.jpg

The new vaporesso "Gen" kit. (yes you also get a straight sided 5ml spare glass too.
Stunning. Aluminum soft feel finish with the rose gold button. Super light and has the latest axion board inside.
Smitten.
Big thanks to @Vaporesso for the generosity. Review will follow.

This is quite simply gorgeous.View attachment 196910

The new vaporesso "Gen" kit. (yes you also get a straight sided 5ml spare glass too.
Stunning. Aluminum soft feel finish with the rose gold button. Super light and has the latest axion board inside.
Smitten.
Big thanks to @Vaporesso for the generosity. Review will follow.

Ooohh that looks lovely. Nice, simple SS and the rose gold makes it look quite classy.

Rose Gold is slowly making its way back thank goodness!!
It's nice to see some more "classic" (or old people) design's appearing instead of l.e.d. and Bluetooth loaded monstrosity's.
This looks like an old machine turned cigarette case but has a grippy coating. Very clean and smart.
Looking forward to giving it a turn.
Just had a vape on the dopvo with the nic salt and it's turned my legs to jelly, so it definitely hits the spot.

Some rather nice nic salts from Malaysia landed today.
Throne liquids, 3 flavours including a new one to try out.

The Lady
The Mother
The Blacksmith

Cheers Jon [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom