What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got myself an El Thunder 20700 clone, as well as a little Hellvape Drip Tip.
No pics, because it's really not that interesting.
The only reason I bought the mech anyways, was, because I needed a new longer contact for my authentic one. Getting a whole clone was still quite a bit cheaper than just getting that little delrin-contact. And let's be honest: Those are pretty much the same anyway.
In terms of build-quality the clone is just laughable compared to the authentic, but whatever. Took the two contacts and the spring out as spares and the rest of the mod went straight into the bin.

49797C4C-7598-4924-8440-3E6A79493F51.jpeg

It’s the same ratio as all the others now mate.

Can be 70/30 mixed with the supplied nic shot.
Can be 50/50 mixed with your own PG nic shot
Can be 50/50 high nic mixed with your own nic

This is the reason I’ve made all our liquids at this ratio so they can be suited to most customers :)
Cheers @Lee, so if I want 6mg I need to add 5ml nic, mines in VG but wouldn't hurt the ratio too much for mtl, would it?

Cheers @Lee, so if I want 6mg I need to add 5ml nic, mines in VG but wouldn't hurt the ratio too much for mtl, would it?

No worries! It’d make it around 60vg if you were to add 5ml VG based nic and then another 5ml PG.

If you want to increase the PG level you need to add more PG (from somewhere) either with nicotine or plain PG.

Not exactly the postie but some bird on a local Facebook app decided to quit vaping and go back on the tabs so she sol me a topside dual, wotofo profile, vandyvape mesh, wotofo cotton, wotofo mesh coils and some bacon for £50 not sure I'll use the mesh it's supposed to be crap
IMG_20190723_214818.jpg

Back
Top Bottom