What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Magnifying glasses from ebay.
IMG_20190724_194532.jpeg

So far quietly impressed. Bohr Chaser kit in for a review. And the Pear Fizz has been nice on another hot day [emoji16]
IMG_20190724_230205.jpeg

I ordered 4 packs of battery wraps, but forgot the discount code. Fogstar sent me 5 packs, I'm assuming cos I was a dick forgetting said code. Thanks guys, now to find the Mrs hairdryer.
IMG_20190725_010846.jpg

Today 2x510 heat sinks, I use a Endura T18 at work (nothing flash it just works), just tried the heat sink and it works well :)

qiaXYPn.png

6uGRSrQ.png

My second billet box this week, after I lost the up & down buttons in my deep pile rug after doing the connection pin seal, anyway always good to have a back up & I'm just about to pop this in the post to @domejunky, lesson learned leave it alone & get some one who knows what they are doing do it.
IMG_20190725_123730.jpeg

My second billet box this week, after I lost the up & down buttons in my deep pile rug after doing the connection pin seal, anyway always good to have a back up & I'm just about to pop this in the post to @domejunky, lesson learned leave it alone & get some one who knows what they are doing do it. View attachment 197035
A magnet to find the buttons might have been more economical but I like your logic [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom