What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Have you tried the cotton yet mate i have not yet but it does look nice and fluffy and a nice silky feel to it comped to other cottons......

i have mate and i really like it ,,will be my go too from now on just got to find somewhere that stocks it in the uk

i have mate and i really like it ,,will be my go too from now on just got to find somewhere that stocks it in the uk
Hi mate i got mine from the crazy wire company via ebay for £6.48 and free 1st class post just ordered myself another pack.....

I love mine. It’s the grippy feel I love. I really want a honeycomb one now but can’t seem to find any
Yes it feels so nice in the hand. I was tempted by the honeycomb - a couple of sellers had them on eBay a couple of weeks ago but they've vanished.

I already wear glasses, I need something a bit stronger I think. A proper magnifying lamp might do it ... maybe ... possibly... :hmm:
Me too and I have a mag lamp which is really handy but upstairs. Its a pain to unplug and move.

And and, I wont need to move away from the telly :D

No worries! It’d make it around 60vg if you were to add 5ml VG based nic and then another 5ml PG.

If you want to increase the PG level you need to add more PG (from somewhere) either with nicotine or plain PG.

Sorry for jumping in on your post. I want to make the directors blend 50-50, 6mg. I’ve got 18mg PG Nic shots, will 2 of them dilute it too much.

Back
Top Bottom