What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@John R I've bene using a GeekVape Tsunami 24 for the last couple of years which is fine but tends to get a bit sticky right in the air holes... :D

This drop is glorious. Im gonna order another haha

I like your thought process, make hay while the sun shines... I have seven of the wee buggers, think I got a bit carried away :S

They work well for squonking, turns out I hate the actual art of the silicone squeeze and my squonks live in the box of shame these days. (Better start another thread if you wanna discuss the Drop more, the mods get a bit miffed when we go off reservation in this thread)

Got a Pico 21700 today (finally). Bought it because I had a couple of Samsung 40T batteries lying around, which I bought for a squonker that collects dust these days. So was looking for something small-ish that does temp control well and uses those batteries. Being a bit of a Pico fanboy, this seemed an obvious choice :D

I received a Holic MTL RDA from fellow ape @shale84 who also included 60ml of Ethos Crispy Treats Strawberry which made my day! Thank you.

Todays vape is......
1 spool of 24awg kanthal clapton......
And another pack of Jellyfish cotton got to say one of the best cottons i ever used ......

52987417-1032-49EE-8051-F244B5A06C0F.jpeg
Limelight Mechanics Fifty-50. It’s soooooo tiny!

Just a pack of jellyfish cotton to try and a 50ml shortfill of peach cream by 88vape which i picked up in a shop......

im going try this jelly fish cotton, cotton bacon is just shite & muji pads while cheap it takes awhile to break in..

im going try this jelly fish cotton, cotton bacon is just shite & muji pads while cheap it takes awhile to break in..
Jelllyfish cotton is very good in fact i liked it so much i order another pack its a bit expensive but worth every penny its really soft and fluffs up well and breaks in more or less straight away its going to be my go to cotton from now on.......

Back
Top Bottom