What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Sorry for jumping in on your post. I want to make the directors blend 50-50, 6mg. I’ve got 18mg PG Nic shots, will 2 of them dilute it too much.

No worries dude!

Technically yes, you would be diluting it twice as much as intended. But it’s quite a strong flavour, so I would suggest it will be ok. I wouldn’t go any more than that though!

No worries dude!

Technically yes, you would be diluting it twice as much as intended. But it’s quite a strong flavour, so I would suggest it will be ok. I wouldn’t go any more than that though!

I’ve had it before from the first incarnation [emoji3] might I be better getting some nic? PG OR VG. Cheers

I’ve had it before from the first incarnation [emoji3] might I be better getting some nic? PG OR VG. Cheers

Most definitely. If you vape shortfills at 6mg regularly, that’s certainly the easiest route. PG based is best if you’re looking to increase the PG content.

For 6mg you’d add 5ml of nic and 5ml of regular PG.

Hope that helps :)

Most definitely. If you vape shortfills at 6mg regularly, that’s certainly the easiest route. PG based is best if you’re looking to increase the PG content.

For 6mg you’d add 5ml of nic and 5ml of regular PG.

Hope that helps :)

Helps tremendously @Lee. Thanks for the info [emoji4]

Got this stuff from Masquevapor today:
184634-7b2f3ac7ae45647004116069f19a0cf7.jpg

The liquids this time are kind of hit and miss. None of 'em are really bad, but the only one I would classify as really good would be the Zebra Grape Juice.
The little 10ml is a free bottle of a Virginia tobacco. Definitely not my kind of liquid, but hey - it was free! Might still be interesting in an MTL kit - we'll see.
The Vaperz Cloud Asgard Mini btw is really good! Without a doubt my new favourite high-airflow RDA.

Attachments

• 20190725_181110.jpg
    20190725_181110.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 50
Good vape mail today......
2 Vandy Vape Pulse 24mm RDAs one in stainless and one in gold just love these RDAs easy to build on and real big cloud chuckers.......
Also 1 Samsung 30T and a pack of 5 owl wraps from Fogstar.....

D1EAB63D-0A7A-4CB6-9657-8FF922AB0FA8.jpeg
Bit late to the party here, but my first Vapemail in as long as I can remember :18: The wife put me on a bit of a ban. Anyway took advantage of Ecigone recent discount & picked these up..
Been wanting the Aegis Solo for ages and I’ve tried the juice before and it’s very nice indeed.

Digiflavour Drop turned up today. Super quick, only ordered on fleabay yesterday.

Man this is a fine RDA

Couple of aliens, 0.22ohm at 55 watts, 80/20 Lemon and Lime with a bit of fizz and sweetner!

Holy DIY Juice Batman! That is a fine fine vape!

IMG_20190727_114635.jpg

Digiflavour Drop turned up today. Super quick, only ordered on fleabay yesterday.

Man this is a fine RDA

Couple of aliens, 0.22ohm at 55 watts, 80/20 Lemon and Lime with a bit of fizz and sweetner!

Holy DIY Juice Batman! That is a fine fine vape!

View attachment 197113

Welcome to the club!! imho no collection is complete without one, enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom