What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Some of the new disposable pods from dinner lady.
Very well made for a single use system. We shall see how they vape.
WP_20190926_21_08_16_Pro.jpg

Ooooh look forward to your thoughts @eyeball kid
Yeah, we.spoke of this a month or so back and the idea is that they want to get them into as many shops, garages and supermarkets as possible.
The premise was that many day to day vapers (ie: not vape nerds like us) most often return to smoking due to coil failure when out and about.
These can be grabbed for around a fiver and should see you covered with a decent juice until you can grab some new coils or pods.
The dinner lady guy's realised that the vast majority use pod systems or aio's and due to the influx of varying devices, finding the appropriate pod or coil locally is often impossible.
Also it's made from aluminium and they're attempting to set up a recycling scheme to balance out the disposable nature.
Could be a boon to grab a couple (the ever popular lemon tart is also available) for the car or your work desk/locker for that emergency moment.

Yeah, we.spoke of this a month or so back and the idea is that they want to get them into as many shops, garages and supermarkets as possible.
The premise was that many day to day vapers (ie: not vape nerds like us) most often return to smoking due to coil failure when out and about.
These can be grabbed for around a fiver and should see you covered with a decent juice until you can grab some new coils or pods.
The dinner lady guy's realised that the vast majority use pod systems or aio's and due to the influx of varying devices, finding the appropriate pod or coil locally is often impossible.
Also it's made from aluminium and they're attempting to set up a recycling scheme to balance out the disposable nature.
Could be a boon to grab a couple (the ever popular lemon tart is also available) for the car or your work desk/locker for that emergency moment.
Hey, thanks for the background! Thats a bloody great idea, DL leading the way which is good, i will 100% get myself some of those bad boys!
Thanks mate as always x

I think I'll give them a miss if they're gonna leak that badly [emoji23][emoji23]
Screenshot_20190927-075602.jpeg

I think I'll give them a miss if they're gonna leak that badly [emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 201404
It's the height of class. Like Cleopatra.
We'll all be bathing in our favourite juice soon, lol.
No thankfully, I'm pretty sure these are gonna be leakproof if the state of the cardboard box they arrived in is anything to go by. Dpd had left it looking more like a football. I even made the delivery driver wait while I unpacked the package as I had no idea what was inside but was pretty sure is.wasn't gonna be in one piece.
Testament to the solid build that they where in one piece. Hermes couldn't have done a worse job of caring for a package and that's saying something.

Where'd you get the reds eliquid from? Have had a couple of bottles of that a while ago. It's good stuff.
I am from Germany, so even me telling you that I got it from Intaste, won't be much of a help for you.
But you are right, that liquid is certainly not bad. Especially for the cheap price (12€ for 2x60ml). Might have to give the other variants of the reds-liquids a try in the future.

Todays vape mail is my black backpack from @88Vape + some free goodies all from 88Vape.
And must say iam very impressed with the backpack well wroth every penny for £10.00 loads of pockets and fully padded dont no how you can sell them at this price as for the free goodies i was sent these due to my order for the black backpack was sent out wrong to me.
The free goodies that was sent to me are.
1 tea mug.
3 shortfills + nic shots which are Peanut butter and jelly, Rhubarb and strawberry, and Lemon sherbet.
And i get to keep the £5.00 red back pack that was sent to me by mistake and would like to say thank you so much @88Vape for everything and all your help you have one very happy customer and hope to shop with you for many years to come. :thankyou:.

Todays vape mail is my black backpack from @88Vape + some free goodies all from 88Vape.
And must say iam very impressed with the backpack well wroth every penny for £10.00 loads of pockets and fully padded dont no how you can sell them at this price as for the free goodies i was sent these due to my order for the black backpack was sent out wrong to me.
The free goodies that was sent to me are.
1 tea mug.
3 shortfills + nic shots which are Peanut butter and jelly, Rhubarb and strawberry, and Lemon sherbet.
And i get to keep the £5.00 red back pack that was sent to me by mistake and would like to say thank you so much @88Vape for everything and all your help you have one very happy customer and hope to shop with you for many years to come. :thankyou:.

Hi @BULLDOG1964 Thanks for the nice comments and apologies once again for the mix up with your original order.

Glad you like the bag, I fully agree the quality is really good especially for the price.

Back
Top Bottom