What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Here you go @Vapaneezer Scrooge The exact size of the panels is 52.04mm square
IMG_0010.JPG

Last edited:
Cheers dude, looks like the same inset magnets to prevent panel rattle.
Obviously I would need some panels and Bantam to reverse engineer them in CAD.
I will leave one in my FT basket for when they have a decent discount :)
Buy one and call it a business expense, you need to get your market share as early as possible on a product to earn and leaving until last minute to save a £10 note will leave your competition earning more than you not only on initial first panels but on repeat business too so provapes one and get your nice looking panels to market before everyone buys elsewhere [emoji6]

Buy one and call it a business expense, you need to get your market share as early as possible on a product to earn and leaving until last minute to save a £10 note will leave your competition earning more than you not only on initial first panels but on repeat business too so provapes one and get your nice looking panels to market before everyone buys elsewhere [emoji6]
Great sound advice and something I should have considered in the first place, I'm a crap business man :12:

Not had any vape mail for a while but the new voopoo vinci that I won in the voopoo comp turned up today, 1st impressions very good using the 0.3 pnp coil with some of @Lee prime vapes blackcurrant lemonade, will be testing it out over the weekend and will give the supplied 0.8 coil a go with nic salts but decent little mod so far
20190927_210805.jpeg

Todays vape mail is my black backpack from @88Vape + some free goodies all from 88Vape.
And must say iam very impressed with the backpack well wroth every penny for £10.00 loads of pockets and fully padded dont no how you can sell them at this price as for the free goodies i was sent these due to my order for the black backpack was sent out wrong to me.
The free goodies that was sent to me are.
1 tea mug.
3 shortfills + nic shots which are Peanut butter and jelly, Rhubarb and strawberry, and Lemon sherbet.
And i get to keep the £5.00 red back pack that was sent to me by mistake and would like to say thank you so much @88Vape for everything and all your help you have one very happy customer and hope to shop with you for many years to come. :thankyou:.
Nice!! They have looked after u which is fab x

Back
Top Bottom