What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

SteamCrave Glaz mini 22mm mtl rta

AeSXynS.jpg

GWEOSQ0.jpg

Havent tried the berserker 1.5 but this one is great, easy to build and wick, defiently a pure mtl, on the biggest hole is still a nice restrictive mtl.

this post lit up to me as i'm a postman, be aware that from october royal mail are introducing age verification on products which include e-liquids,
of course it's dependent on the supplier to request this option too, some packages even though may fit through your letterbox "may" now require an ID check, if your items usually come with a 2D barcode which we must scan, it will flag up if we need to knock

this post lit up to me as i'm a postman, be aware that from october royal mail are introducing age verification on products which include e-liquids,
of course it's dependent on the supplier to request this option too, some packages even though may fit through your letterbox "may" now require an ID check, if your items usually come with a 2D barcode which we must scan, it will flag up if we need to knock
Looks like lots of red cards being shoved through letterboxes then. [emoji35][emoji35]

Back
Top Bottom