What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

20191001_151602.jpg

Supplies from Manabush cant wait to try.

The only way I've found to get a tight mtl draw is to put my fingers over the air holes. Not ideal huh? But I've tried the mtl first as it's not really my top priority, I'm saving the dtl for last as I reckon it will be way better.
Big difference between the coils tho. I've got the baby trio and the .8 mtl coil is extremely airy. Too airy for mtl. But the 1.2 ohm ceramic coil is decent for mtl and has a single tiny air hole in the coil itself compared to the two larger holes in the .8 coil. So regardless of how much air the mod let's in the coil itself only allows so much. I have one ceramic coil spare. I'm tempted to send it to you so that you can test it out for me before I potentially waste money I haven't got on another mod that I won't want.

@Gitchy i have mate its a solid well built bit of kit cant fault it so far you wont be disappointed let me know what you think of it when you crack it open

Came home to this from @VVincent
20191001_185148.jpg

First impression is good. Solid, adjustable airflow, can change the voltage with 3 settings. Decent vape.

Back
Top Bottom