What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Good colour choice too, the screen is one of the clearest vivid displays I have seen.
I think so too, on the colour front. Couldn't really decide on any other colour, heard the stainless is more silver and too shiny. Really didn't want one of the flecked ones either. I figured gunmetal would also hide a multitude of sins, dings and such. The screen is nice and bright and could be contributing to the massive battery use I noticed today, or it could just be because I seem to be hammering the vape today. It's probably the latter, with it being a new toy.

Arrived while I was on vacation... Purge Suicide Queen styled.

IMG_1581.JPG

Not had any vape mail for a while but the new voopoo vinci that I won in the voopoo comp turned up today, 1st impressions very good using the 0.3 pnp coil with some of @Lee prime vapes blackcurrant lemonade, will be testing it out over the weekend and will give the supplied 0.8 coil a go with nic salts but decent little mod so far View attachment 201467

Been looking at this for a little while. Is it purely restricted dtl and dtl or is it capable of mtl? Cheers.

Been looking at this for a little while. Is it purely restricted dtl and dtl or is it capable of mtl? Cheers.
I'd say it's no where near mtl mate if anything I'd probably describe it as an airy restricted dtl thats on the supposedly mtl airflow setting in all honesty, saying that I haven't tried the 0.8 coil in it yet and will be doing soon but it is a decent mod I'm really enjoying it, not put it down since getting it for the size of it its brilliant, full dtl at 35w and flavour is really good, once I've tried the 0.8 coil for a bit will do a write up on it, look at the size of the mouthpiece opening on it though
1569873022248.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom