What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Been looking at this for a little while. Is it purely restricted dtl and dtl or is it capable of mtl? Cheers.
I got one of these today and am initially trying it with the 0.8ohm coil which is the mtl one. It's about as mtl as the Manta mtl tank. It's really, really loose!!! Haven't tried the 0.3ohm coil in Dtl yet. It's a nice piece though, solidly built and a nice big 5ml pod, I've got the space grey one and think it looks great.

I'd say it's no where near mtl mate if anything I'd probably describe it as an airy restricted dtl thats on the supposedly mtl airflow setting in all honesty, saying that I haven't tried the 0.8 coil in it yet and will be doing soon but it is a decent mod I'm really enjoying it, not put it down since getting it for the size of it its brilliant, full dtl at 35w and flavour is really good, once I've tried the 0.8 coil for a bit will do a write up on it, look at the size of the mouthpiece opening on it though View attachment 201671

I got one of these today and am initially trying it with the 0.8ohm coil which is the mtl one. It's about as mtl as the Manta mtl tank. It's really, really loose!!! Haven't tried the 0.3ohm coil in Dtl yet. It's a nice piece though, solidly built and a nice big 5ml pod, I've got the space grey one and think it looks great.

Many thanks. Would love to know how well it works for mtl with the 1.2 ceramic coil as all the PnP coils are compatible AFAIK.

Mine turned up (eventually) & it's not bad with the 0.3 coil. Did find the auto fire mode a bit hit & miss. Depends on how consistent the draw is. Can either be full on, pulsing effect or nothing.
IMG_20190930_173200.jpeg

The only way I've found to get a tight mtl draw is to put my fingers over the air holes. Not ideal huh? But I've tried the mtl first as it's not really my top priority, I'm saving the dtl for last as I reckon it will be way better.

My wife's Diamond Mist Blackcurrant just arrived but Steph is at work so I will send her a text ... I have tried this before and it's lovely :)

AMT65Rm.png

No more boxy type squonk mods I said. Well it has a wavy side so not strictly boxy is it? [emoji846] Bought from that finest of apes, @Mitz

Only had a quick fiddle, and all seems good, so I'm happy. Thanks bud [emoji106]
IMG_20191001_131715.jpg

Initial thoughts?

Not a bad device battery life isn't bad it's not as heavy as I thought it would be. the only bad bit I've found is spares I broke the glass on the rba tank and the only way I can get one is to buy another rba tank which is a bit shit as there not exactly cheap anything between £15-25 each so all be using the tank with coits

Back
Top Bottom