What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I was expecting some stuff today and then remembered it was bank holiday and no delivery on Sat now so I will have to wait until Monday, BUGGER!!!!!

I am the same, leaving things till last minute again always messes my schedule up lol.

@DeeDee very nice. Will be interested in your thoughts on the 1.2 coils and how tight the draw is for MTL.
Thanks. Gutted cant use the pm30 yet as it has a pin hole fill and none of my bottles fit, not even the smallest, thinnest 10ml. I have tried pushing dowm but i need a needle tip i think, so pissed!

20200508_133147.jpg

You just push down and squeeze ? didnt it come with a empty bottle ?
Hi

I did push down and squeeze with my nice salt bottle but nothing went through and unfortunately it did not come with a bottle. I have looked to see if I had one is another kit but no sods law I do not

Was really looking forward to using it too! I might but a syringe needle so I can pull what I need and refill that way, any other suggestions??

Cheers

Hi

I did push down and squeeze with my nice salt bottle but nothing went through and unfortunately it did not come with a bottle. I have looked to see if I had one is another kit but no sods law I do not

Was really looking forward to using it too! I might but a syringe needle so I can pull what I need and refill that way, any other suggestions??

Cheers
Looks like you have to push and fill from the little video on the website and doesn't look like needle tipped bottle on there

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/target-pm30

Hi

Cheers

Yes , send it to me........lol

Ok yeah i looked but not sure if im maybe not applying enough pressure. Never had a fill port like this b4.
I will try again

Tnx Cozy

ive just tried pushing down on my podstick with what I have handy, the top part is spring loaded ...........push damn you, push.

Back
Top Bottom