What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

to send private message on forum

on computer click on closed envelope on top right next to your user name.
top box type who you are sending to and it will popup the users starting with that letter, so Eve and a box should appear and click on that to enter it into top box. then type message and send.

on app go to open envelope and on bottom right click the closed envelope
then same as above

to send private message on forum

on computer click on closed envelope on top right next to your user name.
top box type who you are sending to and it will popup the users starting with that letter, so Eve and a box should appear and click on that to enter it into top box. then type message and send.

on app go to open envelope and on bottom right click the closed envelope
then same as above

thanks mate think I’ve done it, I’ll let you know if it helps, cheers for that, good man

OTNPQ2R.gif

Postie dropped me off some VTC5A's from fogstar, plus a driptip and polycarb tank section from EVL for my Reaper.

IMG_1961.jpg

This came today a cthulhu mulan, I seemed to miss this one when it came out but it is very nice! A really good MTL draw on it and I will try it squonk mode once the tank is empy, enjoying it so far!

Attachments

• IMG_20200509_135144.jpg
    IMG_20200509_135144.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 48
This came today a cthulhu mulan, I seemed to miss this one when it came out but it is very nice! A really good MTL draw on it and I will try it squonk mode once the tank is empy, enjoying it so far!
I use two on my inbox squonkers. I've a review coming later. Just tremendous vape.
looking forward to cthulhu 's new tank and mod.

Forgot to say I also got some 1.2ohm coils for the Vaporesso p80 to try, it is still a loose MTL even with two of the air vents blocked off, the drip tip doesn't help much either not sure about these but I will say the flavour is very good!

Back
Top Bottom