What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

vPd0jDa.gif

@RAPTOREX looks nice, not tried a Mech yet. Will try when i have a but more experience, besides i am enjoying my squonking atm.
There are a lot of good, cheap mech squonks about, at the moment. £10-20 then a couple of 25a Molicel's and you're on your way.

I was always sceptical, of mechs. I just didn't see a reason for them. Then a bust up Azeroth squonk came free when I bought my Asgard mini. A few words with @John R and I was hooked.
In three months my rotation has gone from 1 mech and 4 regulated. To 4 mechs and 1 regulated.

There are a lot of good, cheap mech squonks about, at the moment. £10-20 then a couple of 25a Molicel's and you're on your way.

I was always sceptical, of mechs. I just didn't see a reason for them. Then a bust up Azeroth squonk came free when I bought my Asgard mini. A few words with @John R and I was hooked.
In three months my rotation has gone from 1 mech and 4 regulated. To 4 mechs and 1 regulated.

I have the Aspire squonk which i guess is more or less a mech, but it has safety features, it's not to bad to be honest.

These came today from Dispergo they are the Cafe range, I had trouble ordering as their paypal was playing up so ended up phoning them. I got a discount for my troubles and 5 10ml samples! Have put my nic in and now the waiting for them to steep begins! They smell devine!IMG_20200511_154930.jpg

Just had a quick look at the Dispergo Cafe Vapour Range and quite fancy the Irish Whiskey Ice Cream and the Rhubarb & Custard Crumble :)

Back
Top Bottom