What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

OK I will be getting other RDA's and RTA's in the future as well. I do like the Profile though :)
Single coil RDAs are a good choice, less metal to heat up than dual & some real flavour machines. Have a look at the Wotofo Nudge 22 or Elder Dragon. Neither need low builds so unlikely to push amp limits. Plenty others will give their thoughts too.

So I matched 3 numbers on Lotto and won £30 - I think I spent it well :)

Ordered from EcigOne at 10:00am Sunday and it arrived by Courier today at 17:50 :2thumbsup:

eYNzQxz.gif

Just need to find a nice black Mod to put the Kelpie on

Last edited:
Those that appreciate such things will understand how happy I am to have secured another......:2thumbsup::D
.72D40EE3-590A-4646-BB7B-F131079E11D0.jpeg

Nice one dude, hopefully they are worth the wait. Sorry it took so long to arrive!
Not your fault Lee, will try them out tonight, got a couple of tanks cleaned out ready to wick and try these :) Limesicle smells good, finger test was omg! Can't wait to get it in a tank :D

Not your fault Lee, will try them out tonight, got a couple of tanks cleaned out ready to wick and try these :) Limesicle smells good, finger test was omg! Can't wait to get it in a tank :D

Don’t put the watts up too high, it’ll blow your head off haha.

Hope you enjoy them mate :)

2 Custard Slice and 3 of the new ones,
Raspberry Ripple Custard
Pink Burst
Icy Mango

Cheers @Lee

Refusing to let ripple steep for longer!

Attachments

• 62ED4C7E-3772-47D4-B715-E4793E706474.jpeg
    62ED4C7E-3772-47D4-B715-E4793E706474.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom