What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I have the Aspire squonk which i guess is more or less a mech, but it has safety features, it's not to bad to be honest.
I sort you a cheap yet reliable mech squonk mod to try if you like, once this lock down malarkey is over. I have a few I don't use much.

@nwhornet Thanks buddy, i am working on my coil building everyday and always check things are checked and safe, i think i am a pretty good pupil when it comes to things i enjoy doing. Not tried the Profile or Drop Dead on the Feedlink, will give that a go tomorrow :)

@nwhornet Thanks buddy, i am working on my coil building everyday and always check things are checked and safe, i think i am a pretty good pupil when it comes to things i enjoy doing. Not tried the Profile or Drop Dead on the Feedlink, will give that a go tomorrow :)
Watch the Profile on a mech. Mesh is low ohm & heats up extremely fast. The Profile is better suited to 50-60w not the 80w the Feedlink can put out. Some people do use then on unregulated mechs but I found it way too hot. Better leaving that for the Topside in my opinion. The DD would be better suited for practising on.

Watch the Profile on a mech. Mesh is low ohm & heats up extremely fast. The Profile is better suited to 50-60w not the 80w the Feedlink can put out. Some people do use then on unregulated mechs but I found it way too hot. Better leaving that for the Topside in my opinion. The DD would be better suited for practising on.

OK I will be getting other RDA's and RTA's in the future as well. I do like the Profile though :)

Back
Top Bottom