What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Not as slick but still cool . What brand and model is it ?
Another one if you like that colour combo

https://choppavapes.com/product/uwell-ironfist-200w-tc-kit-uk

yellow.jpeg

quick delivery from health cabin, got a profile unity and another profile v1 rda arrive in less that 2 weeks from ordering!! still waiting for fast tech and vapesourcing from march!
the unity is every bit as good as people say, wicking is a b*tch but used to that with the kylin m rta so nailed it early on, and the flavour is as good as the profile rda sat on my topside lite - same juice in both for a comparison check. i like the extra warmth of the unity vape too

Yeah it's a bit pricey , but I got used to it and treat it like a good whisky .
I probably vape around 1ml-4ml at most a day so not much of a problem .
I am normally Drake's fan and looks like Red Vape will stay with me too .
Most likely gonna try apple on the next order as I am now wondering how does it fair against Drake's one !
Red vape are one of the oldest tobacco juice makers. Called it the Nottingham triangle back in the day as we had manabush, red and hol. All superb. Must be Something in the water.
I'd recommend oriental plunder from digbys too. Light dry American tobacco with crisp apple and a touch of ginger. Nice juice.

Red vape are one of the oldest tobacco juice makers. Called it the Nottingham triangle back in the day as we had manabush, red and hol. All superb. Must be Something in the water.
I'd recommend oriental plunder from digbys too. Light dry American tobacco with crisp apple and a touch of ginger. Nice juice.

Sounds interesting. I might give it a go. Keep meaning to ask you @eyeball kid, where is it you get the preciso pear from please? I know it’s imported but I fancy getting some. I’m really into pear flavours at the moment.

So I opened up my absolute bargain today the Vandy Vape NS pen. Well now i know why it was cheap. Its shit! Taste is awful, i have been vaping it on and off all day hoping the coil will break in but so far so bloody shit! Waste of money!
I should have researched first which i do most times but for £6 i thought fuck it....oh well u win some u loose some.

Anyone else used one of these b4?

Screenshot_20200515-233902_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom