What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nothing too exciting, some VG & flavourings from VRUS to tie me over for a bit. Then the chimney reducers & extension kit for the Aromamizer Plus V2. I should've just lumped the extra tenner in the first place. The reducer makes a World of difference on the single coil deck, it's like night & day

IMG_20200516_132444187.jpeg
IMG_20200516_132346681.jpeg

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you. You aiming for MTL?
Ideally, in a perfect world, I would like to be able to both mtl and rdl. I'm not holding my breath on a proper mtl draw tho. I'll still be happy if it's just a nice rdl.

Nothing too exciting, some VG & flavourings from VRUS to tie me over for a bit. Then the chimney reducers & extension kit for the Aromamizer Plus V2. I should've just lumped the extra tenner in the first place. The reducer make a World of difference on the single coil deck, it's like night & day

View attachment 218220View attachment 218221
You'll need 2 if using that extension. Yes, the Advanced was better value as you got 2 restrictors in the box. New extension glass now available, 14ml straight & 18ml bubble :D

You'll need 2 if using that extension. Yes, the Advanced was better value as you got 2 restrictors in the box. New extension glass now available, 14ml straight & 18ml bubble :D

Yeah pal, they come in pairs so there's another in the box, I only got the one out because that's all I need right now, the mesh deck will get a run out later :2thumbsup:

Yeah pal, they come in pairs so there's another in the box, I only got the one out because that's all I need right now, the mesh deck will get a run out later :2thumbsup:
Thought it'd be daft if they didn't but never know. I preordered one of mine so worked out about the same as basic at full price. I'm running one in short mode with a restrictor & it's very good. With 10/14ml glass no restrictor it's still very good, just longer between refills & one in squonk & that's probably the best IMO.

@StrawberryRipple @John R

It's OK. I do like the deck. Very easy to build. Coiling rod sits across the deck. Cotton snips off right at the edge. Very difficult to mess up. Flavour is decent. Airflow can be dialled down to a mtl. Not super tight but definitely mtl. And rdl along with rdl on the airy side is no problem.

My only issue so far is I wish the afc ring had a stopper. Would make screwing the base back together easier when it's not on a mod. And the o ring on the afc ring is a pita and constantly gets snagged when taking the ring off and on.

It's decent enough. Hasn't shattered my vaping world but I like it. I really like the design.

DSC_0327.JPG

Last edited:
@StrawberryRipple @John R

It's OK. I do like the deck. Very easy to build. Coiling rod sits across the deck. Cotton snips off right at the edge. Very difficult to mess up. Flavour is decent. Airflow can be dialled down to a mtl. Not super tight but definitely mtl. And rdl along with rdl on the airy side is no problem.

My only issue so far is I wish the afc ring had a stopper. Would make screwing the base back together easier when it's not on a mod. And the o ring on the afc ring is a pita and constantly gets snagged when taking the ring off and on.

It's decent enough. Hasn't shattered my vaping world but I like it. I really like the design.

View attachment 218231
Sounds promising.
Where did you get yours and did you get the reduction kit Too?

Back
Top Bottom