What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Pink Caliburn for ah lass and thought id try a ‘supergood’ juice

Attachments

• F24DF8B0-0823-4C9C-BF00-3B336F60F8B1.jpeg
    F24DF8B0-0823-4C9C-BF00-3B336F60F8B1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
I’m on the Bramble @CP0144
Mtl at 12mg and I really like it, might be me but I’m getting blackcurrant, maybe different with a bit more power, I might try it in my Mesh Pro.

I’m on the Bramble @CP0144
Mtl at 12mg and I really like it, might be me but I’m getting blackcurrant, maybe different with a bit more power, I might try it in my Mesh Pro.

Honestly on first smell i thought blackcurrent too, Gonna re-wick later and give it a go.

Thought it'd be daft if they didn't but never know. I preordered one of mine so worked out about the same as basic at full price. I'm running one in short mode with a restrictor & it's very good. With 10/14ml glass no restrictor it's still very good, just longer between refills & one in squonk & that's probably the best IMO.

I'll have to give squonking a go on it. I'd preordered mine from Steamcrave, but I cant remember how much it was, order & forget kind of deal. These bits were a tenner which looks to be the UK price difference

I'm in shorty mode too & even in single coil mode it drinks juice

It does look like I'll end up getting another at some point

I've got 2 OG & 2 V2 & mesh decks for all. I was cautious squonking but the block underneath the cotton puts juice under the cotton & to the tails. Works well but stil batters juice:D

I've got 2 OG & 2 V2 & mesh decks for all. I was cautious squonking but the block underneath the cotton puts juice under the cotton & to the tails. Works well but stil batters juice:D

I'm 2 & 1!! Though I need more than the 1 V2, way too many options to just have one :2thumbsup:

Got a Damn Vape Diamond MTL from @ecigone.

Gave it a quick build and wick earlier but it decided to piss ejuice everywhere so will have another go tomorrow

Got a Damn Vape Diamond MTL from @ecigone.

Gave it a quick build and wick earlier but it decided to piss ejuice everywhere so will have another go tomorrow

I'm new to RTA's and I got the Damn Vape Diamond too. Same problem.

However I got a recent tip from @eyeball kid which is to sit the coil a bit higher than you would normally and try not to let the wet cotton touch the deck behind the juice wells. @Nucleus had success with that method and was using 26awg, 9 wraps at 2.5mm ø though eyeball kid suggested 3mm ø
The few puffs I've had with the tank gave awesome flavour.
I'm not giving up as it's good learning for me.

I'm new to RTA's and I got the Damn Vape Diamond too. Same problem.

However I got a recent tip from @eyeball kid which is to sit the coil a bit higher than you would normally and try not to let the wet cotton touch the deck behind the juice wells. @Nucleus had success with that method and was using 26awg, 9 wraps at 2.5mm ø though eyeball kid suggested 3mm ø
The few puffs I've had with the tank gave awesome flavour.
I'm not giving up as it's good learning for me.
Just rewicked and stuffed what I thought would be too much wick in the wicking slots but all is good. No leaking or dry hits

Back
Top Bottom