What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yodel delivered my Expromizer V4 today, popped an mtl clapton in and I'm impressed so far. Gonna try a Nife30 later. Thanks to @eyeball kid for the recommendation [emoji1303]
20200518_163724.jpeg

I gather you like Liqourice or you have shares in 88Vape, big fan of 88Vape and always get my salts from them, i find there a bit to strong on Lemon because i have tried a few and couldn't taste anything else but Lemon
I mtl the liquorice every day untill evening when I change set ups and flavour and charge battery/s. I rotate a different set up and flavour each evening (3 or 4 set ups)
Theres enough liquorice there to keep me going around 2 months. 25 10mls for £22 and can have a mix of flavours.

@Frogprince I am running low on salts so need to stock up, i like 88Vape, cheap as chips and good quality juice, Probably get a dozen bottles and some shortfills.

INNOKIN kit from New Vaping
Juice & Coils from Vape Club

Really want to try out the Nautilus X that i got a while ago from a fellow ape so hoping these coils do the trick.
Need to use a mod, change it up a bit you know.

20200518_161530.jpg

Cthulhu Mulan. Totally forgotten about this. Had no shipping notice and no idea where it came from. Nice surprise anyway.

upload_2020-5-19_15-54-27.jpeg

Limelight 50/50 with extra's need new batts as the ones I bought are nipple top and I need flat top bugger so new batts already ordered
20200519_121202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom