What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

lOB5wvd.gif

pico squeeze 2 and a profile clone today - good news for a lot on here, both were stuck in singapore post from 28th March and randomly turned up today so fingers crossed you guys got some of your stuff too!! both were still showing as stuck in singapore from 4th April too

pico squeeze 2 and a profile clone today - good news for a lot on here, both were stuck in singapore post from 28th March and randomly turned up today so fingers crossed you guys got some of your stuff too!! both were still showing as stuck in singapore from 4th April too
Oh goody! mines been stuck as well so hopefully will turn up sometime soon!

Mine too, thr Royal Mail website now says "This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK." about mine, which it hasn't done before today. :clapping:

My original Brunhilde that I ordered from China turned up today. Took 7 weeks to ship and thought it was lost.

upload_2020-5-20_16-36-6.jpeg

@Coolie27 tbh I've only managed to dig it out the box and put a reducer in it, I need to get out into the garden for a few hours before we do a socially distant chinese carry out with the next door neighbours, then I'm figuring the beers will nixx any build effort till the morning :D

Enjoy both. [emoji106]

ijoy limitless xl rta... grabbed it because I'm tight and it was cheap... it's ok, guzzler though

Attachments

• 20200520_152515.jpg
    20200520_152515.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom