What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

You liking the gen then? The bubble glass will be separate, may even sent in a different package altogether

Absolutely! I love it. Seems to be a fantastic mod. I can manage with the 2ml straight glass for the time being, I just wish they’d state on the page. It saves a hell of a lot of trouble for the customer service guys over there lol

Not vape related but I’ve been waiting for this to arrive for 2 months... got posted 1 day before Thailand shut its borders and then got stuck in the postal system
07085192-93DA-4E3F-9323-BDF9A1074139.jpeg

Not vape related but I’ve been waiting for this to arrive for 2 months... got posted 1 day before Thailand shut its borders and then got stuck in the postal systemView attachment 218534
I quite like that Anthony. Looks cool. What's it made of? Looks like white and yellow gold. And I didn't think they made rings to fit your tiny little fingers. :D

@3dj it’s from https://puzzleringmaker.com/ the middle band is 14karat gold and the 2 outer bands are silver. Had a silver one a few years ago but ordered the wrong size and I lost it because it was too big, he now sends out a ring sizing set when ordering so I was able to order the correct size this time :P

No. Both of mine are the duel coil things. I do fancy having a go at the mesh version. Are they worth it? I am partial to mesh tanks.
Theres a thread started in the ecig section I've just added to and will update once I've given it a full test.

Back
Top Bottom