What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

So this arrived today! What a great tank, but tbh I'm comparing it to the Freemax Pro which is a stock coil tank... but this thing is great with some simple twisted SS coils in. Did take a couple of attempts to get the wicking right so I didnt get dry hits but my Apple Pie and Custard taste great in it.
20200520_161635.jpg
20200520_163220.jpg

So this arrived today! What a great tank, but tbh I'm comparing it to the Freemax Pro which is a stock coil tank... but this thing is great with some simple twisted SS coils in. Did take a couple of attempts to get the wicking right so I didnt get dry hits but my Apple Pie and Custard taste great in it. View attachment 218499 View attachment 218500

Yup, love my Blotto too. I’m finding a single coil setup to be better

Vaporesso Gen & Kelpie RTA arrived, chucked a build in the Kelpie and she’s a little flavour banger! Bubble glass wasn’t in the box though, which I’m slightly annoyed with as it does state on ecigone that it comes included. I’ve sent an email about it. This is a nice little combo going on imo
86F3C07E-D7DE-4187-B16E-41D5FB646FAA.jpeg
F4A9ABB5-C7E8-45DB-80CB-591C803874E0.jpeg

Vaporesso Gen & Kelpie RTA arrived, chucked a build in the Kelpie and she’s a little flavour banger! Bubble glass wasn’t in the box though, which I’m slightly annoyed with as it does state on ecigone that it comes included. I’ve sent an email about it. This is a nice little combo going on imo
View attachment 218516 View attachment 218517
You liking the gen then? The bubble glass will be separate, may even sent in a different package altogether

Back
Top Bottom