What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

OMG Thank you Cozy! Its been doing my head in, even done a search the other day but couldnt find who it was LOL Thank you

Yep I will let you know matey
No worries DeeDee I remember saying great minds and just looked back through my posts on my profile and found it

photo_2020-05-22_09-55-28.jpg
Just got this little thing from everzon. 60 days of pain and waiting - and finally.. not sure what to expect, there are very few reviews, but I like the design :18:

A Few E-Liquids That came this morning, Just waiting for the Parcel Force to deliver, oh and the Geekvape Box is my 5.5 bubble glass for the Zeus X
xCdSV60.jpg

@ForestMagpie Yeah it's not as clear pic as i would like considering how much i spent on the DSLR, my fault not the camera btw. In answer to your question yes it is PowWow kind sir.

@ForestMagpie Yeah it's not as clear pic as i would like considering how much i spent on the DSLR, my fault not the camera btw. In answer to your question yes it is PowWow kind sir.
I'm also viewing on my phone so it can only zoom in so far. Ah mate you are in for a treat with the Tribute range. Not often I like to MTL and DL the same liquid but I do with the Chiri Sun.

Yeah i am looking forward to it, i used my last Berries nic salt last night and thought 88Vape would take longer in sending it, but 2 days are good so now a happier bunny but still being messed around with Parcel Force, My order is waiting for a delivery driver to bring it, that's since 7.45 this morning

Back
Top Bottom