What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Parcel i have been waiting for arrived, Thanks To New Vaping and ParcelForce Can Whistle, The Package i just received is still in the Depot apparently.
yYPjr9D.jpg

@John R it wasn't as bad as it looks with the 20% discount lol, i limited myself to a £100 spend and it came in at £92 so well pleased

Just be careful with the Topside, they have the unhappy knack of leaking internally if you push too hard on the squonk bottle, with the chance of killing the board.

I already have a Topside dual that i have had a while also the Topside single, but Thanks for the advice, The Black and Gold one looks far better than the image on the box, that looks Black and Yellow.

I've had one that's lived in it's box since I got it. I'll maybe try it again some day. I just find it's silicone bottle gives the liquid a bit of a twang so it got packed away.

I've had one that's lived in it's box since I got it. I'll maybe try it again some day. I just find it's silicone bottle gives the liquid a bit of a twang so it got packed away.
They have made the Topside Dual SE leak resistant apparently, not that i over squonk them, i am gonna use this new one as a tool to learn TC or maybe wait for the Armour Pro.

Back
Top Bottom