What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Blimey that was quick! Is it from New Vaping? I have ordered one too and I haven't had notification of it being dispatched yet, not a problem it will be interesting to know what you think of it.

I ordered one too. Mine has been dispatched and is sitting in a Manchester mail depot. Due Tuesday. Check your emails/junk from one marked [email protected]

I'm liking the look of it but I'm slightly miffed at the shorty 510 pin on it which kinda inhibits what I can put it on, I'll let you know how it is on the MTL section :)

Some driptips (£2 for ten) and some modmaker parts

20200523_120431.jpg

Today the postie dropped off my Precisio RTA, very nice it looks too. Looking forward to building this one, draw reminds me of the Reaper. Don't fancy my chances on a hybrid mech so I think it'll be living on a regulated mod.

View attachment 218686

There not a bad rta the only thing I don't like was the small capacity even at 2.7ml it can drink juice. though you can now get a extension tank peice to take it to 5ml or now a 6ml extension tank peice.

Aye, I have the 5ml on the slowboat, which might arrive some time before Christmas.

Aye, I have the 5ml on the slowboat, which might arrive some time before Christmas.

I was the same looking for it then done a quick Google and found it there also got the DLC tank section from them don't like the ultem one lol

Back
Top Bottom