What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

He dropped off a Mech some cotton and and a Freakshow V2. Top Marks to Cream of Croydon and the PO, here. Ordered on wed at 16.00 delivered fri at 10.40

Totally forgot to post this. These little beauties arrived yesterday from @Lee at Prime Vapes
0D7F0ACC-D974-4BD4-BCE5-5B5C170782AA.jpeg

@scottish-jim that Kelpie bubble glass arrived too. They hadn’t posted it, so luckily I sent the email when I did, and no, it wasn’t left in the Jiffy bag!

Also got a couple packs of cotton gods and a big multipack of premade demon killer coils while I wait for the order I have with @Smut :)

@scottish-jim that Kelpie bubble glass arrived too. They hadn’t posted it, so luckily I sent the email when I did, and no, it wasn’t left in the Jiffy bag!

Also got a couple packs of cotton gods and a big multipack of premade demon killer coils while I wait for the order I have with @Smut :)

Glad you got the bubble glass sorted. You might need it for all those nice liquids. :)

Any chance of a link for the multipack of coils?

View attachment 218592

Everzon order arrived - not bad - ordered on 06.05.20, so 15 days from order to delivery :2thumbsup:

Picked up these cheap kits to try along with the new Artery PalSE Pods V2 from Everzon and the Grimm Coils from Ecigone to try in my Pal 2 Pro by Artery - someone suggested these coils on here and for the life of me I cannot remember who.

View attachment 218591

Let us know how the Grimm coils perform Dee. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom