What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

AliExpress orders arrived yesterday I ordered them 5th May so two weeks,
A Steamcrave Classic Mtl and a YTFK Dvarw Mtl.
IMG_1571.jpg

Couple of Ijoy Captain Elite RTAs from Rhythm N Vape. Had to play around with the 510 pin to get a connection but it all works fine.
IMG_0523.jpeg

That’s not bad! Placed an order myself with AliExpress a couple of days ago and this gives me hope. Just standard shipping?

Yes just standard shipping, it’s a lottery though my previous order was over 2 months I think it depends on the seller, the seller I used was Vapefire Store and I’ve ordered some drip tips and BP cotton threads from them today on the strength of their speedy despatch, good luck with your order.

Yes just standard shipping, it’s a lottery though my previous order was over 2 months I think it depends on the seller, the seller I used was Vapefire Store and I’ve ordered some drip tips and BP cotton threads from them today on the strength of their speedy despatch, good luck with your order.
Coolvape this was. We shall see I guess :18:

A bunch of 10ml juices from Vape Club.

I decant my juice into 60ml Gorilla bottles and was (again) dismayed at the amount of waste - cardboard outer packaging; paper leaflets; plastic bottles, caps & tips (some recyclable, some not).
TPD has a lot to answer for :(

Back
Top Bottom