What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Never thought of sticking my juice in the freezer [emoji849]

To be honest I don't know if putting juice in the freezer does anything to extend its lifespan (it doesn't actually freeze at -18C) but I've read many comments from people keeping lots of nicotine in their freezers to extend its shelf life. Since I messed up a few shortfills when I accidentally added outdated Nic shots (it tasted like vaping pepper and was really harsh) I've been keeping my nic shots in the freezer and my juice in a sealed tupperware box in the fridge. Hopefully the colder temperatures of the freezer will help keep it a bit longer. Fingers crossed.

Excited to receive a Drag M100S from @VOOPOO today, very positive first impressions. :) Looking forward to putting it through its paces and maybe writing a little review. Big thank you to VooPoo :2thumbsup:

IMG_20230520_152414.jpg

I found that a Smok Baby Beast/Vaporesso NRG Sub Ohm tank 510 pin will fix the issue of the Ijoy Captain Elite RTAs 510 been too short cause the Smok Baby Beast/Vaporesso NRG Sub Ohm tank 510 pin is a tiny bit taller.

SXK SVA KIMAIO 70W, this is a cracking aio I really like the fact that you can move the fire button to stop accidently firing the mod if it's in your pocket, it is very light and comfortable to hold. Very pleased with this in fact I am considering buying the white one as well.
IMG_20230521_113939.jpg

Back
Top Bottom