What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

438482A2-DEEE-4D9F-B8D2-4B44D41BFE49.jpeg
If you’re after, what I think are, very decent clones look at Coolvape on AliExpress. Been a long time since I’ve ordered from China but this was seamless. He did send me a message the day after ordering telling me to pay £2 more and he would get them to me quickly- he wasn’t lying. 8 days from order to being delivered. Impressive, and the quality is great too.

Helped vapecliub clearout their coilology wire and sandvik coils whole lot delivered next day for under £21 :bliss:
IMG_1148.JPG

Thanks for the heads up on this one. There's still quite a bit of Coilology Stuff left - definitely worth a look.

Yes bud anything this cheap is worth it majority were 99p with the exception of the Sandvik Staple Aliens at 1.99 so only bought 2 of those :D

Away to order some too!

Their eliquid prices are unbelievably high though!

Yeah I thought that. But what I will say is their service is top banana. I ordered from them a couple of weeks ago and it was great. Expect a potential age verification email if you’ve not ordered from them before though mate.

Not the Postie but one of the boys bought me a Oxva Xlim Pro as a birthday gift. I’ve read a few reviews of it which are all good, I haven’t put it down yet what a brilliant kit it is the flavour from the0.8 pod is great I’m really enjoying vaping with it.
IMG_0417.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom